Aaron Ross – Predictable Revenue The Ultimate – Cold Calling 2.0 – Course & Library
This 12-Week Certification Course and Ultimate collection of outbound training materials and guides is for anyone who wants to assess themselves or learn the specific steps of what a world-class prospector should do each day: how to send emails, make phone calls, keep your accounts organized, and be successful at outbound prospecting. Call for remote coaching support & in-person onsite training.
Why Certify Yourself Or Your Team?
- What Important Technique Are You Missing?
- Assess Strengths and Areas of Improvement.
- Increase Training Consistency.
- Understand Account-Based Prospecting & Differences From List-Based Prospecting.
- Learn Or Refresh Key Approaches: Referral emails. Personalized Emails. Email Response Handling. Mapping Calls. Voicemail Techniques.
- Overlooked Essentials: Account Mapping. Staying Organized. CRM/SFA Practices. Key Metrics. Time Management. How To Make Part-Time Prospecting Work. Day In A Life
- Meet Other Predictable Revenue Customers & Practitioners.
- Nail your Niche
- Ideal Outbound Customer Profile
- Improve email & phone response rates
- Initial qualified opportunities in 60 days
- Steady creation of qualified opportunities 6 months
- Recurring revenue in 6-12 months
- Engage – Know who & how to reach key people, who can drive bigger deals..
- Intrigue – Non-threatening conversations that stimulate interest, curiosity & next steps
- Convert – Move the prospects through a repeatable process to predictably build your funnel + Scale – Build a process & team that breaks your lead generation and talent bottlenecks
Part 1 Key Topics:
- Nail A Niche & ICP
- Introduction: “Deep Dive 25”
- Primary Skill Building: Email Prospecting Process and Guide
- “Day In A Life” & Time Management
Topic Examples: Email Prospecting:
- Client Guide: Predictable Revenue Email Templates
- Writing & Customizing Email Templates
- Response Handling – Email Organization & Sales Systems
- Simplifying Messaging To Intrigue Prospects & Differentiate
- Establish Realistic Email Benchmarks & Metrics
Part 2 Key Topics
- Primary Skill: Phone techniques (ie Mapping & AWF calls)
- Secondary skill: Social Media & Personalized Emails
- Converting Emails To Phone Calls
- “Popular Point Of Pain” Positioning
- Dashboards, Tools, Apps Tuned
Part 3 Key Topics
- Primary Skill: “Deep Dive 25” + “Selling The Dream”
- Passing The Baton (Prospector -> AE Handoff)
- Outbound Pipeline Conversion Rates
- Quality Control
- Follow Up Processes