Getting the Most Out of the Complete Blood Count – Cyndi Zarbano
So much more than just the hemoglobin and hematocrit levels, the CBC provides a complete picture of all blood formed elements. In this session you will learn about the pathophysiology and differential diagnosis of a variety of conditions. Go beyond the numbers and finally understanding what is causing the abnormal findings.
- Components of the CBC
- What do the Numbers Mean?
- Pearls of Wisdom
- Understanding Shifts to the Left & Right
- Using the Differential Clues
- Platelet Abnormalities
- Panic Values
- Integrate Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, and Indices into a comprehensive assessment.
- Analyze a Complete Blood Count with Differential and discuss clinical applications.
- Explore the role of differentials assistance in determining differential diagnosis.
- Communicate the diagnosis and treatment of Platelet dysfunction and other coagulopathies.
Get Getting the Most Out of the Complete Blood Count – Cyndi Zarbano immediately!