Michelle Schubnel – Group Coaching Success Home Learning
Sale Page: http://www.groupcoachingsuccess.com/homelearning/
From: Michelle Schubnel
San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA
Date: Friday, September 25, 2015
Dear Coach,I am so excited for you and the possibilities for your business…Do you want to make a really big impact with your coaching business, but realize that the traditional one-on-one coaching model won’t get you there fast enough?
Did you get into coaching so you can be in control of your time and money, but instead of enjoying a sense of freedom you feel overwhelmed and underpaid?
Do you want to create that 6-figure business as quickly and easily as possible?
Do you feel like there’s got to be a “better way,” but you’re just not sure what that is?
GREAT news! You’re in the right place and there is a better way… It’s called group coaching.
And TODAY I’m going to show you how YOU can get started with group coaching as quickly and easily as possible.
- You have a limited number of hours available to coach your clients. At some point you will max out.
- There’s also a ceiling to how high you can raise your individual coaching rates before it gets increasingly difficult to secure and retain new clients.
- Often when coaches do achieve their ideal full practice, they get burnt out because they need to work a ton of hours in order to serve their clients and also do all the necessary marketing to keep their practice full.
Group coaching addresses these challenges and so much more!
It’s true that with group coaching you can…
- Coach and impact more clients
- Skyrocket your hourly revenue
- Increase and stabilize your overall income
- Build your credibility and expertise
- Grow your business and coaching skills quickly
- Sign-up clients faster and easier
- Reduce the number of hours you need to work
Unfortunately, too many coaches who want to coach groups – and who would really benefit from coaching groups – aren’t doing it!
- They feel like they are not ready.
- They aren’t sure how to fill a group.
- They are worried that they don’t have the right skills.
You see, I’ve been successfully coaching groups for more than a decade. But it wasn’t always easy. When I first started coaching groups, I would struggle to fill them and I wasn’t confident in my skills so my groups felt challenging to me.
So through trial and error, and LOTS of studying, investing in programs, modeling other successful coaches and of course TONS of practice, I finally learned (the hard way) the secrets of group coaching success.
And now I’m excited to share those secrets with you.
I feel so fortunate that I stuck with it.
Group coaching has enabled me to coach and serve hundreds and hundreds of clients, create a sustainable six-figure business and enjoy a lifestyle where I’m in control of my schedule so I can travel and take a lot of time off… Two things that are really important to me.
I want YOU to also enjoy all of the rewards and benefits that come when you coach groups.
So I created a groundbreaking program for coaches like you who want to become successful coaching groups as quickly and easily as possible, without needing to spend years of time and thousands and thousands of dollars in the process.
with Michelle Schubnel
Profitable and Effective Coaching Groups…
Even if You Are Brand New to Group Coaching
The Group Coaching Success Program shows you step-by-step how to design, market, fill and deliver an effective and profitable coaching group so that you can play a bigger game, impact more people, earn a whole lot more money and free up a ton of your time.
If you have never coached a group before: This program will give you everything you need to get started quickly.
If you already coach groups: This program will enhance your skills and enable you to market and fill your groups more easily.
Imagine how rewarding and fulfilling it will be when you are impacting so many more lives by working with groups.
Picture what your business and life will look like when you leverage your time and dramatically increase your income through group coaching.