Mitchell Kanashkevich – Mastering Natural Light Course
Do You Want to Produce Great Photos Without Expensive Gear? Unleash Your Full Creative Potential Simply By Discovering the Secrets to Natural Light!
This is why natural light is the MOST powerful free tool you have as a photographer…
Have you limited yourself creatively, by shooting only in ‘good’ light?
Travel/Documentary photographer Mitchell Kanashkevich has a very important message for you-
Introducing ‘The New Mastering Natural Light Video Course’
Module 1 – The fundamentals, understanding natural light and working with it.
- Role of Natural Light
- Power of Natural Light
- Natural Light as a Creative Tool
- Adapting to Natural Light
- Philosophy Behind Natural Light
- Natural Light and Color
- Exposing with Post-Processing in Mind
- Controlling Natural Light’s Impact
- Diffusing Natural Light
- Direction of Natural Light
- Directing Natural Light Indoors
- Directing Natural Light Outdoors
- Multiple Light Sources
- Dynamic Nature
- Dealing with Elusive Light
Module 2 – Natural light and post-processing.
- Why do we Post-Process?
- Global Adjustments
- Local Adjustments
Module 3 – Comprehensive guide to natural light.
- Magic/Golden Hour
- Light Diffused by Clouds
- Harsh Daylight
- Light Diffused Indoors and in the Shade
- Light in the Fog