Paul Jarvis – The Creative Class
The toughest part of freelancing isn’t the actual work. It’s the stuff that enables you to DO your work, like business, marketing & sales.
We’re talking clients. Pricing. Landing projects. Getting paid. Managing revisions (endless revisions). Finding your audience and connecting with them in a way that feels right for you. If you’re like most freelancers, it’s the business stuff that keeps you awake at night, not the actual writing, programming, coaching or designing. That’s where the Creative Class comes in.
In just 12, self-paced online lessons, you’ll learn the business of freelancing. Start to finish. Most importantly, you’ll know how to immediately apply what you’ve learned.
Join over 1,500 designers, developers, writers, consultants and other freelancers who are learning how to earn more, attract better clients, eliminate business headaches, and bridge the gap between their current reality and their freelancing goals.
It’s clear and totally actionable. When you’ve finished the 12 lessons, you’ll know exactly what you need to do – and how to do it. From defining a niche to creating a killer portfolio to pricing your services, we’ll shine a light into every corner of your business and create a plan to make it better. It doesn’t matter if you’re just starting out or you’re ready to level up, you’ll learn how to earn more money, streamline your processes, and ultimately, put the freedom back in freelancing. After all, isn’t that the point?
You’ll learn how to…
- Define your niche, so you can stand out as the “go-to” person who’s always in demand and commands higher pay.
- Use research to pinpoint precisely what your audience needs, so you can use their language to pitch and sell your services.
- Set up clear processes, so you and your clients know exactly what to expect throughout a project.
- Collect helpful feedback, so you don’t get stuck in endless draft revisions, code changes or logo size increases.
- Price by value, so you don’t get punished for being skilled and efficient.
- Connect with your audience, so you’re not only on their radar, but they’re eager to hire you.
- Build a long-lasting freelance career you don’t end up hating.