Probiotic Advisor – Meet your Microbiome 4-Week Course
Meet your Microbiome 4-Week Course
Do you want to learn more about your unique gut ecosystem and learn new techniques to mould it to better harness it’s powerful health benefits?
- What a healthy Akkermansia population is? What the potential consequences of having too little of this organism are? And how to re-establish it, if your population is too low?
- Which microbial phyla may be contributing to your low mood or anxiety? And how to eat to change this?
- How to tell if your bifidobacteria is really extinct?
- If taking a probiotic supplement or eating fermented foods can really re-inoculate your gut?
- Which species contribute to metabolic health and help maintain optimal blood sugar control and insulin sensitivity? And which foods and supplements you can use to nourish these specific species?
- How much Bacteroides you should have?
- Which little-known group of gut microbes could be contributing to gut inflammation and leaky gut? And what foods you may be eating that are encouraging their growth?
- Know “the good, the bad, and the ugly” members of your microbiota
- Better understand your uBiome and American Gut Project microbiome results
- Know and be able to implement supplemental and dietary approaches to:
- increase your ecosystem diversity
- re-establish healthy populations of some of your major gut bacterial species, such as Bacteroides, Bifidobacterium, and Faecalibacterium spp.
- Understand what foods to eat to nourish specific microbe populations
- Know what to avoid eating, or limit in your diet, to suppress certain bacterial populations