Profile Traders – Market Profile Trade Set Ups
Description – This course covers advanced Market Profile strategies and provides specific trade set ups and game plans suitable for more experienced Market Profile Traders with already a good understanding of MP concept. We recommend you learn the content of our Market Profile Boot Camp prior to purchasing this course. The last 18 pages of the manual will provide you specific graphically displayed trade set ups with entries, stops and targets. Market Profile trading will never be a guessing work again. You will be prepared for all market conditions and can select your trading strategy ahead of the open. You will be shown where to place your orders, stops and exit for each set ups.
• How to Trade Based on Value Rather than False Signals.
• How to Analyze a Profile Chart.
• The 7 Key Principles of Trading in Electronic Auction Markets.
• How to Identify Key Reference Price Levels.
• How to Identify Auction Market Balances/Imbalances.
• How to Use Order Flow to Time Entries.
• How to Apply to Identify Responsive and Initiative Behaviors.
• How to Apply Volume to Identify Volume Patterns.
• How to Correlate the Overnight and Day profiles.
• How to Identify High Probability Trading Opportunities.
• How to Understand and Interpret the Daily Profile Structure.
• How to Identify the Four Critical Phases of Market Development.
• How to trade the Different Types of Price Developments in the Market.
• How to identify Trends and Join them in the Early Stages.
• How to Identify Whether Sellers or Buyers Are in Control.
• How to Distinguish Between Initiative and Responsive Behavior in The Market.
• How to Integrate Traditional Technical Analysis with Market Profile Data.
• How to Correlate Monthly, Weekly and Daily Profiles.
• How to Use Market Profile Techniques for Intraday and Swing Trading.
• How to Identify When Prices Are Accepted or Rejected by The Market.
• How to Develop Trading Plans Based on The Profile.