Ross Jeffries – Persuasion In Action Total Immersion Video Footage Collection
In this seminar, the topics covered are:
- How To Present As An Absolute, Unquestionable and Awesome Authority In The World Of Your Client/Prospect
- How To Effortlessly Leverage The Power Of The Willing Suspension Of Disbelief Through Unconscious Process Recognition
- How To Use Presuppositions And Suggestions To Bind Your Prospect’s Mind To Build “Action Momentum”, So Every Word You Write Or Say Drives Them To Take Action … Now … Just As You’ve Suggested!
- How To Use “Process Language” To Present The Illusion Of Being A Trusted And Unquestionable Authority In Your Audience/Prospects’ World
- The False Profession Of Ignorance – Your #1 Key Tool To Set Up And Open Up Your Prospect’s Mind To Suspend Disbelief And Want To Be Convinced By Your Words
- How To Bind Your Prospect’s Mind To Do What You Say (And Do It NOW!)
- How To embed “Recursive Thought Loops” That Compel Instant Compliance With Each And Every Word You Write Or Speak
- The Real World, Most Effective Way To Learn And Use The Combined Power Of embedded Commands, Presuppositions And Vague Language (When You Line All Of These Up, You Create A Virtual Persuasion Nuclear Weapon That Annihilates Any And All Resistance)
- How To Master The Art Of “Conversational Reframing” To Diffuse Any And All objections And Come Out On Top, Almost Every Time (Let’s Face It; There’s Always Going To Be People Who Don’t Buy, But That Will Become A Much Smaller Group Once You Learn These Techniques)
- And much, much more in this structured immersion training that gives you skills you can put to use right away!It also includes the following:
- PDF Scans of the pattern-packed action handouts from all 3 days of the training so you can follow along
- My “Four Super Patterns” – start gaining success using these, before you even fully understand how they work
- PLUS, my Top Secret Private Note Sheet (with my handwritten notes) with even more persuasion power!
- AND, a second Top Secret “objection Destroyers” Note Sheet that I created right in the room!