Tiffany Roe – Intro to Intuitive Eating
Intro to Intuitive Eating
Heal your relationship with food
- A review of the 10 principles of intuitive eating
- Common myths and facts of dieting
- Common myths and facts of intuitive eating
- Introduction to the 10 principles of intuitive eating with exercises and activities for you to practice in real life
- A 10 minute guided meditation to help you tune into your hunger and fullness cues
- How to start intuitive eating
- How to reject the diet mentality
- How to deal with overeating
- How to be an intuitive eater while on a restrictive diet for health conditions or due to restrictive lifestyles for ethical reasons
- How to find satisfaction while eating
- Specific steps to building a healthy relationship with food
- Access to my intuitive eating podcast episode
- 17 page packet with principle summaries by Tiffany Roe, MA, CMHC and Registered Dietician Paige Smathers RDN, CD. This packet includes journal prompts, research, and professional insights!
- Access to VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH THE CO-AUTHOR OF INTUITIVE EATING HERSELF, EVELYN TRIBOLE!!! This 1 hour skype video is on accessible in this course. You can hear the audio version in my podcast.
- PDF art printout of the 10 principles of intuitive eating!